The Fluvarium is looking to hire a part-time summer interpreter.
High School Student Position
Start Date : first week of July
10 Hours per week
Duties to include:
- greeting visitors at the front desk
- booking in guest reservations
- corresponding with general public
- interpreting the mandate of the center
- assisting our full time educators in the general day to day operation of the Fluvarium.
If you are personable, friendly and have the ability to multitask, this is a wonderful opportunity to gain work experience this summer, and help the Fluvarium deliver its environmental program. Bilingual an asset, plus the ability to work weekends a must!
Please Send Resumes To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interpretation Canada c/o Kerry Wood Nature Centre 6300 45th Ave Red Deer, AB, Canada T4N 3M4