Information Officer (Bilingual) - Term
Summary about the Branch:
· Visitor Services provides tours of the Legislative Building to the public, as well as educational programs and public events
· Visitor Services works to develop interest in the Legislative Building and Assembly by offering superior programming for all peoples.
Summary about the position:
· Responsible for the delivery of comprehensive factual and informative tours of the Saskatchewan Legislative Building in both French and English
· Facilitates school group visits
· Responds to inquiries, assists in execution of branch programs and events, including basic research
· Required to work independently with minimal supervision
· Weekend availability required, with potential for some week day shifts as available
· October 2019 – January 2020 term, with potential for extension
Summary of job qualifications:
· Grade 12 Diploma, supplemented with classes in history and/or parliamentary process, training or experience in public speaking, and proficiency in written and oral language skills in both English and French.
To learn more about the LAS, our vision, Mission and Values, and to find further information about the position, application information, salary and benefits, please visit www.legassembly.sk.ca/about/employment/information-officer
Application deadline is September 18, 2019.
Interpretation Canada c/o Kerry Wood Nature Centre 6300 45th Ave Red Deer, AB, Canada T4N 3M4