Interested in writing for us?
Articles about interpretation skills, case studies of programs and projects, reviews of resources, or research on best practices are all appropriate.
Requirements for Blog Writers:
1) 500 – 1,000 words
2) Topics should be relevant to heritage interpreters regardless of what type of site they work at.
3) Use an interpretive approach when writing. Referring to research that supports your ideas is encouraged, complicated language is not.
4) Include at least one photo (that you have permission to share) to illustrate the article.
5) Links to resources that allow readers to learn more are encouraged.
6) A short biography of the writer (max 25 words!) should be provided including contact information for people wanting to know more about you. You may include links to your site or business website in this biography.
7) Interpretation Canada reserves the right to edit blog posts for clarity, factual accuracy, length, grammar, and spelling, as well as to choose not to publish a submitted post. By submitting an article, writers demonstrate that they are in agreement with this statement.